Between the city of Barcelona and the Catalan Pyrenees the region Solsonès - a very attractive part of Catalonia - is situated. Here you can still find unspoiled landscapes that invite you to leisure, sports, recreation and meditation. Fields and forests, wild rivers and clear springs, remote small towns in the mountains and magnificent masias - the great Catalan farmhouses built between the XV and XVIII century - are characteristic of this region.
The region Solsonès consists of fifteen municipalities, of which only six have their own city center. The rest solely consists of scattered farmsteads, placed picturesquely and surrounded by their landed properties in the countryside. For this reason Solsonès is also called "the region of the thousand masias".
Far from the hustle and bustle of big cities year after year there are more and more tourists enjoying the region's originality. Some of the old masias have been transformed into romantic country hotels with modern comfort.
The same happened to the property we are offering for sale now. Only ruins remained from the original masia. A hotel with modern comfort, best materials and perfect technical equipment was built on the fundaments in consideration of all environmental and climatic criteria.
The approximately 1,100 sqm of constructed area now accomodates a renowned restaurant, eight luxury hotel rooms as well as an apartment of 90 sqm with two bedrooms, living and dining area, kitchen, bathroom and covered terrace.
You can find noblest natural materials everywhere. The warm country house style and the modern interior design harmonize perfectly with each other. An open fireplace in the lobby creates a pleasant atmosphere. Panorama windows frame the enchanting landscape and skillfully combine indoor and outdoor.
The hotel offers modern spa facilities with steam room and sauna and a large infinity pool.
Constructed area: 1,100 sqm
- stone faced and well-insulated exterior walls (50 cm)
- aluminium windows with double glazing
- solid wood doors
- catalan floor tiles
- hotel rooms with high-quality easy-care laminate
- oak plank flooring in the restaurant
- extremely durable italian tile floor in kitchen and economic areas
- quality french roof tiles with good insulation for high altitude
- terrace and pool area with Indian natural stone
- infinity pool
- air conditioning
- garden with drip irrigation and two wells
- gas heating
- solar panels
- separate spa area with jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- sewage treatment plant with a capacity for 100 people
- stainless steel kitchen Flores Valles
- washing machines and dryers from industrial GIRBAU
- fireplace in the lounge made of solid oak (Switzerland)